Our most popular service is our house clearance service. We can offer various levels of clearance to suit the individual needs of each client.
Our service includes
- The disposal of foodstuffs from the kitchen, and inside the refrigerator.
- The removal of all the furniture and private belongings, including the contents of cupboards and drawers.
- Removal of paint, pesticides, household chemicals etc.
- Removal of all white goods, washing machine, cooker, fridge, freezer, tumble dryer, dishwasher, etc.
- Clear the loft, basement, garage, garden shed, greenhouse, and garden if requested.
- We can relocate any items that you wish to keep.
- CPC will offer a standard house clean with every house clearance. This involves hoovering and dusting of rooms, and wiping down of work surfaces. However we know some clients will require more than this, so CPC also offer other levels of house cleaning. The cleaning of toilets and bleaching, sinks cleaned and mirrors and tiles polished. Cleaning of worktops with disinfectant, cleaning of windows, wiping down skirting boards etc. All of this can normally be done in one day, except for extreme circumstances.
- Outside, cleaning of windows, washing of fascias, and clearing and washing of guttering. (Pressure Washing) is also available to clean decking, patios, drives, pathes, house walls, and fences.
- Complete garden clearance, cut back and remove all greenery, trees, bushes, hedges, grass, remove unwanted greenhouses, sheds, cars, boats etc.
- Painting and Decorating is also on offer to our clients, along with basic DIY.
CPC is very safety conscious, and their staff will not carry out work they are not trained and qualified in. All gas, electric and plumbing work is carried out by local qualified contractors, who CPC have used before and can be trusted.
- An ongoing maintenance service is also available for properties left empty, these could be properties up for resale, or rent. And some properties which are intended for summer let only.
- Packing boxes can be supplied if required and we also offer a packing-unpacking service, and storage facilities.
- Key collection can be organised through a nominated key holder of the clients choice.
- We can take meter readings and turn off utility supplies where required, this saves unnecessary expense at a later date.
- Parking of vehicles can be a problem at some addresses, which is why planning ahead is important. Not only to save time, but also to save the client money. The closer we can park our van to the house door, the quicker the whole operation takes to complete. Your local council will normally help with the supply of road cones to keep a space clear on the road, on the day of the operation. There is not normally any charge for this, just give them the road details and the date required in advance. The client is responsible for paying any parking fines in connection with their contract. In most cases CPC will carry out a site visit prior to the clearance date, and check any parking issues, to avoid such fines. Overhead obstructions such as tree branches, also need to be considered, and the width of an entrance through gates for example, a van is wider than a car remember.
- Moving Fish, This is possible, but not easy work. Fish need to remain in water at all times, and so they need to be placed into water tight bags or containers for transportation. Their glass fish tank needs to be emptied of water, and then filled with bubble wrap or polystyrene to support the tank in transit. We are not fish experts, and suggest the client seeks advice from their nearest aquatic centre. ( we cannot except responsibility for the lose of any fish ), and any water carried that damages other goods is not the responsibility of CPC.
CPC House Clearance Service is tailor made to suit each individuals requirements.
Some clients may wish to remove unwanted white goods due to a new kitchen being fitted, or a single faulty item removed. Some clients may require the full house clearance and complete cleaning and ongoing maintenance programme, for resale purposes.
CPC Specialise in clearing houses which have become hazardous as a result of compulsive hoarding, or from long term illness.
CPC operate seven days a week and can work at short notice if requested.
Working with Bereaved Families, Private Individuals, Auction Houses, Landlords, Solicitors, Estate Agents, Letting Agents, Business Owners, Local Authorities.
Disposal of Contents
- Our fully trained staff and modern equipment will clear your house with the minimum of inconvenience.
- Items you have chosen to keep will be labelled and put to one side. We can relocate these items locally, or around the UK.
- Where possible CPC will make an allowance for any re-saleable items.
- The remaining items will be sorted, and items which can be recycled or donated to local charities can be boxed separately. At CPC we donate or recycle approximately 90% of items we clear.
- We are a licenced waste carrier, and any items that cannot be recycled or donated to local charities will be disposed of in an Environmentally friendly way.
- We always agree a fully inclusive price, with no hidden extras, before we start work. ( Except for extreme circumstances ). Valid for 30 days from the date of issue.
- We will try to complete the work on the agreed date and time.
- CPC will clear your property with the minimum of disturbance, and leave your property clean, tidy, and ready for sale or transfer back to a landlord.
- CPC will at all times act with the utmost discretion, and with full regard to the circumstances in which the clearance is required.
Accidents do happen which is why our staff are fully trained and qualified in their field of work. However, we try to minimise any risk of potential accidents, and advise clients who have young children or pets to try and find them somewhere safe to stay on the clearance or removal date.
This could be at a relatives house, or with a neighbour. And if this is not possible, maybe set one room aside to accommodate them. These actions will reduce the risk of accidents happening through trip hazards, and relieve some stress on the day.